On this month’s podcast:
- An Interview with Church History author Simonetta Carr
- A discussion with our kids on growing up hearing the preaching of God’s Word every Sunday
- A brand new As Told By Littles Podcast Theater- Lady Jane Grey’s Last Stand
The Month of March is Women’s History Month! What better time to talk about women throughout church history who stood for the Gospel and God’s Word? First, we interviewed author of Church History, Simonetta Carr about two women who God used during the Protestant Reformation, Lady Jane Grey and Giulia Gonzaga. Also, we have a short discussion with our kids about their thoughts on sitting in church with us every Sunday. Last, but not least, we are thrilled to release another As Told By Littles Podcast Theater— Lady Jane Grey’s Last Stand. We pray you are blessed by the episode! If you enjoy it, please let us know in the comments of the podcast page you are listening on or on our social media and help spread the word!
Listen to our podcast here:
How to Enter to Win Simonetta’s books and a Prop from John Knox: As Told By Littles
Two winners will be drawn— one will win Simonetta Carr’s Lady Jane Grey’s picture book, and a prop from our John Knox movie— a custom-made newspaper explaining what happened with the Nine Day Queen. The other winner will win Simonetta Carr’s beautiful Church History book!
Contest ends Friday, April 7th at 6pm PST, and we will draw two winners on Saturday, April 8th live on Facebook and Instagram.
*Entries valid for U.S. Residents only. Thank you!
- Follow us. Share our Podcast Post on social media and type “shared” in the comments of the Podcast Post
- Join our email list (below). Or, if you have already joined our email, please leave a comment on whatever podcast page for All Things Together that you are listening on!
- Bonus entry: comment on our giveaway post about what you learned about Lady Jane Grey from our podcast.
Join our email list here!
Read more about Lady Jane Grey
Finally, if you have listened to our podcast and want to read more on Lady Jane Grey, we wrote another blog post! It applies some of Jane’s thoughts written in a letter to her sister in this post here.